grass is greener
[html]
ooc;; well you just give me a shout when/if you want to go and I'll be happy to oblige!

Cinnamon backed ears caught Lolita's murmered thank you and he turned to flash a grin in her direction. He just caught her adjusting to sitting on the ground before the chorus of voices dragged his attention back to the three little girls in front of him. He gave a chuckle as he heard them scamper off in different directions. From the short amount of time it took them all to find hiding places Saul was fairly certain they had stayed within the box he had drawn for them. Squeezing his eyes shut once more he counted to twenty, deeming it necessary enough for them to settle down and stay in their hiding places. Springing forward as his eyes opened Saul pretended to gaze around in wonder at the apparent disappearance of the three girls.

"Ready or not, here I come..."

Saul shouted and with a laugh trotted forward to sniff around the vines closest to him. Keen scenting abilities in the young boy had already located two of the three girls, but he didnt fancy ending the game that quickly.
However, he was going to find Poppy no matter what. On his way around her scent became too strong for him to ignore. With a laugh and a chuckle Saul pounced behind the fence post the rustic female was hiding behind and nudged her out of her hiding place. Placing her back in the open air Saul nuzzled her softly before looking down into generic blue eyes.

"Look who I found!"

He exclaimed with an excited yip to the young girl. From there he made a beeline for an overturned flower pot that would have been the most obvious hiding place for him. However as he jumped around the catch the next Monroe daughter out he was surprised to see that neither Magnolia or Foxglove had chosen this hiding place. Saul pouted as he came back around and glanced towards Lolita. The wagging tail of the palest Monroe daughter gave her hiding place away. With silent steps Saul crept up on Foxglove. Once he was close enough he jumped up and shouted 'Boo' in Foxglove's direction. He had found two of the three girls now and with a quick glance around he couldnt see the grey girl that had first found him.

"Magnolia... where aaaare you?"

He called before stalking around the box he had created. He scented her out behind a large stone and as with the other two girls he crept up and jumped out at her. With a laugh he nudged them back into the presence of their mother before looking to the pale woman for further instruction. Maybe her daughters would take the lead though, he didnt know.

word count;; 452

"speech"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread