lost without reason
[html]
ooc;; mind if we finish up here? I have a lot of threads going on and theyt dont seem like their doing much! haha.

He heared her thank you and dipped his head with a soft smile. She was a nice female, a little ditzy and clumsy it seemed but nice enough anyway. He stood, stretching out his back with a classic dip to the ground in a motion that would mean play to anyone else. He straightened up and yawned softly, an action he couldnt help but perform. He was tired from the running this morning and the build up to his shifting days- it seemed to wipe the strength out of him. But he was okay, save for a little fatigue. Glancing once more up to the sky, Saul noticed again that it was just tipping past midday. Surely she would want to leave soon, to have that all important meeting with Shawchert or whatever his name was. Saul himself had things to do at home. He had come to find Gideon and Shiloh, and having found neither he intended to go home.

“Don't worry Skye, it's fine!"

He murmered, his heart not really in to soothing a stranger. He glanced left and right, trying to find any danger in the small woods that she had come from. He could see any, which was a good sign. He had to pass through one or two trees in order to get home and he was glad he could sense no danger. Green eyes caught Skye's and he smiled at her. She was a nice girl, one Saul thought he might like to see again. Tail flapping softly back and forward, Saul closed the gap between them and in a friendly gesture touched his nose to her shoulder. Backing away once more, Saul twisted his body in a turn for home.

“It was nice meeting you Skye. I hope you get what you want with making your pack! Maybe I'll see you again someday and you can tell me all about it?

He said with a smile. His tail flickered once before he turned and trotted off towards Dahlia. He didnt have a whole lot on his mind, which was peaceful for the young male. He was usually thinking a mile a minute about everything, so a peaceful trot home would do him some good. Just before he reached the treeline that bordered Dahlia up this way, he turned back and barked softly back at her.

“Bye Skye!"

-saul exits-

word count;; 394

“speech "speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread