Permission Granted
[html]

SSWM: 555

Sanuye smiled happily as he showed her some praise for the dedication she was giving to her work. While she still felt bad that she wasn’t able to do much to help out her chief, she was able to show that she was there to make sure that the spirit of the Great Fire lived on and never died down. The coyote listened carefully as he began to explain the jobs that were available She would be able to gather up some firewood to prepare the tribe for the upcoming season. She moved over to the pile of logs that they already had so that she could determine how much more she needed to get. She was also thinking about making something that she would be able to use to cover the wood when it rained or snowed. The hybrid turned her head and wagged her tail when Dawali told her he would ask for her help in the ceremonies. She gave a small bow as she wagged the tip of her tail. ”Thank you Dawali. I’d be more than honored to help you in the ceremonies.” As much as she loved the thought of working by his side, she’d rather do it when she was of a higher rank in her tier. She wanted to actually be able to help him tend to the fire rather than just collecting some wood. She hoped that one day she would be able to become the master fire tender like her father. She learned from him and wanted to put the skills she had learned to some good use. While she knew that collecting wood was important, she knew it was more important to make sure that the fire remained lit. She let out a soft sigh before turning her attention back to the chief and helping him with his duties.

Once Sanuye was done with helping out her chief, she figured she would head back home to work on some of the work she had set aside. She still had to working on making the pasture for her companion back home and she wanted to make sure she could make a place for him to stay whenever the weather began to get bad. She smiled to Dawali as she turned to head out of the village. ”I should be heading home now Dawali. I have things to attend to. I still have to finish up the pasture I have there.” She paused and looked to Dawali. He was welcome to join her if he wished, but for now she figured she would let him go back to his other duties, seeing as she was sure he had some other and better things to do rather than talk to her. The coyote strolled away from the village and headed back up in the direction of her den. She arrived and moved over to her companion before heading towards her den. The hybrid yawned and stetched out her arms. If Dawali had chosen to stay behind, she would crawl into her den, ready to take a nap before she got back to her work. If the chief had come with, the would move over towards the work in progress pasture and ask for him to help her with aligning the logs so she could begin the wooden fence.

<style>
.sanuye-z07 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sanuye-z07 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sanuye-z07 b {color:#00d19a; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sanuye-z07 {background-color:#011009; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/23s68g0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00d19a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#034225; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.sanuye-z07-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread