Cercatori D'Arte
[html]

post is rushed and funky, but i wanted to get it up before i disappear until monday...

Not moments after the girl had spoken, the jackal amongst them hurried to Shaw's side and declared her departure. Lucia's brow furrowed at this display, wondering why on earth she had shown up if she was so reluctant to actually commit. There wasn't much point in dwelling on it, however; they apparently had much to do and little time to waste on such thoughts.

The colourful brute was quick to step in and show off his own creations, though it was hardly a surprise to find that he was a crafty one. The abundance of hues decorating his pelt did a wonderful job of showing that fact off for all to see. The Marino girl couldn't even guess what would drive someone to splash themselves so thoroughly with such colours, but it certainly seemed like a perfect fit for their lot. Such perfect timing to bring him around while they were shaping their new pack.

Shawchert gave his approval and moved on to urge them to follow him farther into what would soon be their territory. Lucia was glad to note that the previously formal air this little rendezvous had was now all but gone, in its place a much more comfortable and familiar feeling. The man shifted to his bulkier four-legged form, and Lucia debated forgoing the change herself. She knew she wouldn't be able to keep up so well on two legs, however. Green eyes lingered on her bag and guitar case, knowing that she would not be able to carry them with her should she shift. With some consideration, she brought them beneath a curved tree to be retrieved later; no one would be around to mess with them here, right?

She removed her simple dress, made the change to her lighter and more comfortable lupus form, a followed the others. When they came to a halt near the boulder, she sat and listened to Shaw and Skye's suggestions, choosing to remain in her four-legged form for the moment. Creative ideas, ones with which they could begin to truly get to know one another. She nodded her approval. "I've never really drawn, but I think it could be fun." Something simple and light-hearted, to take away some of the seriousness that surrounded the fact that she done something as monumental as leaving her birth pack to found another. "Cercatori d'Arte," she found herself muttering as Skye suggested carving their pack's name. Hearing the words out loud made her think of her papa, of the language he and momma had passed down to her. The thoughts came with the faintest stirrings of homesickness, of longing for simple days long past. But it also gave her hope that this fresh start would soon provide her with even better memories.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread