M. And baby makes three
[html]
wc: 213

Her own pelt was a myriad of colors. Her back and sides boasted a saddle of browns and blacks while her muzzle and belly were a mixture of creams and light oranges. She was a very unique looking wolf. His words about nature limiting him to one color made sense to her; if he didn't dye his fur then he would just be a regular white wolf. "I see. I think I have enough colors...never thought to dye my fur or anything."

His explanation of the doll was interesting, and she shrugged. "I've never heard of such a thing...juju and luck and whatnot. What kind of place did you grow up in? I guess I could say I've had a pretty normal life." More than normal. She'd had an adopted mother and father who had treated her right and who had attempted to instill values upon her and make her into a good wolf. What more could a pup ask for?

"I like wolves who are unique...they're interesting. Keep me guessing." Addison was always looking for something or someone new and interesting to make her life more exciting. Phoenix Valley was a pretty dull place with a set routine for pretty much everything. She would have to seek her thrills outside of it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread