M. And baby makes three
[html]
Should we just try and end this soon and start another one immediately after? :] a more updated one? <33

This wolf held an edge of danger to him that spoke to her wild side. She was attracted to things that were new and interesting, things that could catch her eye and actually hold her attention, and so far he was all of those things. He almost reached out to touch her and she tensed, unsure, before deciding to allow it if he did choose to. He seemed to change his mind halfway and allowed his hand to drop, a curious thing to her. Perhaps he thought that she would cut him.

He showed her some of the markings on him, markings that she had failed to notice before. She had thought that some of them were simply a part of his coat and hadn’t paid much attention to their color or placement, but now she looked at each one as he pointed at it. For protection, he had said. Did they work? She was intrigued, and spoke the question aloud. "Do they? Protect you?"

Addison reached up to try and touch the tattoo on his ear, interested. She’d never seen a tattoo like it before and had no tattoos or piercings of her own to speak of. Had it hurt a whole lot to get it? "They’re really cool. That bag, too. I think that I’d be alright with seeing you again. I live in the Valley…Phoenix Valley. If you don’t come see me, I’ll go to you.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread