Lux Aeterna
[html]

OOC: blah post isn’t the best ; ; and i do love that table too!!

Niro was entirely confused now, wasn’t this the wolf that had hunted with him? Or was his memory faulty, he could have sworn that he’d called himself Mars when they had met. He blinked, dumbfounded, trying to see if this was a prank, though he wasn’t sure, he was not always good at reading wolve’s faces and it seemed this one was rather confused as well, and then it seemed that the wolf had never even met Niro before. He’d asked for his name. he was sure he’d met him, but it seemed this wolf had not met him, maybe it was one of the same look? He knew there were many Russo’s. he decided to play along at least, though he was trying to work things out in his mind.

I’m Niro Takekuro, I could have swore we met in the last pack hunt though.

He remarked, watching the other wolf to see if he would recognize now, he could understand that the would may have forgotten his name, but to have a totally different one of his own? Well that was completely difernt, he thought the wolf was having a good laugh right now though as Niro didn’t know how to deal with the likes.

<style>
.niro-c03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-c03 b {color:#0B151E; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niro-c03 {background-color:#CDE7FE; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/nirogift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 318px 0px; border:1px solid #EBF5FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2A3F52; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niro-c03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread