Ancestral Heart
[html]

Sorry for taking so long

Temo Wolfe

Glancing back at Jace, seeing how happy she was at the news that they made it to Souls. Temo returns her grin, then, as Jace's attention returns to the other wolf, his gaze slowly wanders the forest for a moment as he sinks into thought. The breeze bringing him out and his answer follows Jace's, "Yes, possibly a new home. For many months, I have followed my heart. I don't know yet if it is leading me here or not."

A moment passes as he notices the change for the worse in the weather and glances up at the darkening clouds. When Jace asks her question of the she-wolf, he watches her awaiting an answer. The breeze picking up a bit as it ruffles his fur.

Temo "Talks" Thinks Walks

Table lovingly created by Kaena Lykoi

<style>
.temo-b012 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.temo-b012 b {color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.temo-b012-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#192A57; text-shadow:#081127 0px 0px 4px;

float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-

spacing:1px;}
.temo-b012-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url

(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/temo.png); height:134px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;

border-style: solid none; border-color:#171F34;}
.temo-b012-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-

style:italic; }
.temo-b012 {background-color:#A2AECC; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #171F34; font-family:

georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D455B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-

height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread