Sophie says she's really tryin'
Sure thing! Thanks for helping me out with getting posts up for Zale. Big Grin SSWM: 281 [html]

The other bottle he had in tow sat untouched and forgotten for now, but it did not seem as if the pair of new friends would need it anyhow. They had drained much of the vodka in the open bottle, and Silas swigged at the remaining liquid. All of this quick drinking had his head in quite a spin, and he would not be surprised if he felt quite the headache later. That, however, did not matter at the moment. All that mattered now was that he had drowned away the pain.

"Yus, my friend! Yus!" He chimed in response to Addison’s word. He was not coherent enough to realize that it would be hard for Addison to visit him where he lived without the potential of starting trouble. Wolves were not openly welcomed in Inferni, whether or not they were friends of the clans members or not. If someone else were to find Addison on the borders before Silas did, things had the potential to go sour very quickly. However, maybe it would never come to that. After all, both of the Luperci had gotten themselves quite drunk. It was possible that after tonight, neither would remember the other well enough to track them down. After all, Silas still did not know his new friend’s name.

"Here mine friend," and he offered the bottle back to Addison. Precariously, the boy rose from the curb. It took him a moment of rest for his world to stop spinning before he let his focus settle on Addison. Offering a hand, he waited to lift her to her feet. "Let us valk together." Together the two drunken Luperci would stroll the city’s streets.

table by kahilli
<style>
.silas-kahilli p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-kahilli b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.silas-kahilli {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#265B6C; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#97C3D1; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #8FB4BF; background-image:url(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm10 ... lastop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:265px; text-align:justify; }
.silas-kahilli-credit {width:400px; font-size:9px; font-family:georgia; style:italics; text-align:right; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread