[Joining]
1. Character Name: Mia Tuk

2. Character Birthdate (including year): 15 July 2010

3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Regular wolf.

4. Species: Part gray-part arctic

5. Gender: she-wolf

6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): Y!M: mia_tuk@yahoo.com

7. Currently played characters: This is my very first characher ^_^

8. How you found 'Souls: After I've seen 'White Fang' for the hundredth time, I figured I really wanted to have a chance to play as a wolf myself. Then I used the almighty Google! *heroic pose*

9. Initial post: Mia Tuk has been traveling for an awfully long time. She didn't even want to remember when she has left the den, but it must've been somewhere after the first rays of sun spread across the night's dark pelt. Her mother's absence and her instincts led her farther than she could have imagined. Still, that particular scent she has been following up to that point had vanished into thin air. The pup had been able to tell it was becoming gradually weaker , but she didn't consider turning around and following another route. The worst of all, not even if she wanted to she couldn't possibly return to the den on her own. She was lucky to still be alive - she knew that much.

She considered sniffing the air again, although she knew perfectly well that her efforts to relocate any familiar scent would be to no avail. She checked the air, doing her best to concentrate, but it wasn't necessary to focus for too long. Among the scents of the forest lay a stronger smell, one that made something inside the pup's body jump. Wolf scents. But there was not even one that soothed her. They were all strangers and she was on their territory. To the young Mia Tuk the world seemed to have been brutally dragged into a merciless whirl. She slipped on the forest floor with a discouraged whine. She was tired and hungry and disconcerted, to say the least. For now she waited. Waited on the world to stop its spinning, waiting for something that would return the energy she had lost.

Messages In This Thread