A New Pack, A New Begining
[html]

OOC: Hope this is worth it. WC: 408

Here goes nothing, she thought to herself. And Aurora Cresent took her first steps into the Cour des Miracles territory.

Her spirits were lifted and her hopes soared sky high, happier than ever to be able to be part of a pack again. Aura started walking north-wards towards the main part of her --- our --- territory, wondering what was to come. I wonder what they're like. The pack. It seems as though they are nice, from what I could tell off in the distance. But you should...what was that expression, the one I recently read about? Oh yes. You should never judge a book by it's cover!

That's when her nose caught something in the breeze. A scent. Of...pine? Jasmine? What was it? Where was it coming from?

Maybe I could see where it is from from the trees.... Or maybe get a better whiff at it from up top....

Images of her past flashed before her eyes - the battle of the Tallisent de Mars vs. the Jallypers. The Jallypers tearing apart Aura's old pack.... Their razor sharp teeth tearing away layers of fur and skin.... Blood all over their snouts..... A young puppy yelping for help as three of the monsters pounced on him....

Snap out of it, Aura. There was nothing you could do. You had to follow orders and you tried your best. You won't fail your Alpha this time.... Snapping out of the flashback, emotions of sadness escaped her being. She sighed, and trotted towards some near by trees to investigate. Since tree climbing was one of her amazing skills, she was hopping from branch to branch in no time, each leap giving her more momentum, until she was very high off the ground. Miss Cresent's nose rose into the air, sniffing, then looking around, trying to find the sweet scent that it seemed to loved so much.

I remember Mother's scent. It was like this...with some tangy oak tree scent to it. And those black streets after a nice and refreshing rainfall. If only she could be here today. Maybe her top-class hunting nose would know what this scent is. Sadness overcame her once more.

Why did I have to be the only one to survive the attack?

Because you followed orders, her conscious said to the wolf that was drowning in missery. Stop thinking about it. Your old pack is in a better place now. This is a new pack.

This is a new beginning.

<style>
.aurora-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z91 b {color:#241930; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread