A New Pack, A New Begining
[html]

Thanks. Smile Suck-ish post. :/ WC: 200

Aura looked down at the female wolf with the blue crystal eyes. She wondered if this was the one who smelled of something like jasmine or pine. And if this was one of the pack. She must be part of the Cour des Miracles, Aurora! Don't be silly. No one would dare enter our territory without permission... Right?

"Hello," Aura replied. She started hopping off of the branches, one at a time, her silky white coat shining in the light that came through the trees. The light showed off some of her silver coloring that was lightly mixed into the coat. Aura looked so graceful as she glidded down to the last branch, then to the forest floor a few feet in front of this wolf. She bent her head down slightly, just in case this was someone of high importance.

"I'm Aurora Cresent." Aura's lupus snout smiled, in a way. "You can call me Aura. I'm part of the Cour des Miracles pack. Pride and joy filled her voice as she said this, her violet colored eyes shimmering. "And who might you be, may I ask?"

Her muscles stiffened, getting ready to attack in case this was a traspasser.

<style>
.sunflow-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sunflow-a01 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.sunflow-a01 b {color:#E0B302; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #DFD068;}
.sunflow-a01 {background-color:#FAFFBD; background-image:url(http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5861/avatarar.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 295px 0px; border:1px solid #9A7B01; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#E0B302; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:14px; width:340px; text-align:justify; }
.sunflow-a01-border {width:342px; border:1px solid #fff; margin:0 auto; }
.sunflow-a01 .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #DFD068; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread