Old Ties...
[html]

OOC - This should be after Aura's conversation with Ayita in "A New Pack, A New Beginning", assumeing nothing bad had happened. WC: 342

After Aura's confrontation with the female wolf, she felt...content. Like this was the right choice. A step in the right direction. I should be very proud of myself. The way I talked to her...! Ten points for Aurora Cresent! Aura laughed at her thoughts, wondering where she must have gotten that kind of humor.

It was probably Rico.... Her good mood started to fade. Rico was adopted into the Cresent family when his parents died unexpectedly. He was probably the funniest pup you would have met. She remembered Rico's bushy black and brown tail and persistent yet laughing sky blue eyes. His crooked smile.... Oh what she would do to have her family back. To have the Washington pack back; the famous, to the western wolves at the least, Tarrisent de Mar pack - a combination of three packs that decided to become one.

The memories she had recalled suddenly vanished when she saw another wolf. Wait a second.... Is he part of the pack? How far off am I?! She stopped in her tracks, looking around. She recognized the area after a few minutes of observation. This was neutral territory. Between her pack and another ones. Maybe I should turn back...

Unfortunately for her, she just couldn't stop thinking about that wolf. The wolf actually looked a lot like her. With his coat and all. And the wolf's form seemed to be larger than her's. A male, perhaps? She asked herself. Maybe I should.... No, Aura. You WILL go over there. You WILL see if he is part of either one of these packs. And if not, then he shall have to look to a very strict and protective Aurora Cresent, thank you very much! So that is what she did. Aura went right up to the wolf, standing a foot and a half or two feet away, and growled lightly. "And who might you be?" She took this chance to look him over closely with her bright violet eyes, head held low with her ears pinned back, pratically snarling.

<style>
.aurora-z28 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z28 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z28 b {color:#2D321F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread