Old Ties...
[html]

OOC: Here goes nothing. Smile WC - 323

...Ouch.

This wolf...Kemo...was blind. Aurora immediately felt bad.... And yet she didn't. But his words did soothe her a bit. The key word is "bit". For she did not know whether or not there really was an Alaine Winters. She reminded herself to check up on this detail later.

Her ears were no longer pinned down, for they were now facing forward, and her head started to rise, showing that she was friendly. When she noticed that she was snarling, she immediately stopped. I didn't mean to get THAT deffensive. But...how did he know that I was snarling? This was all a mystery to her. She decided she'd ask him later. What ended up setting her off a bit was his comment about her heartbeat. Afraid? Afraid?! Is that what he thinks!?

"I am not afraid, fool. Ever heard of..." She paused, trying to remember the words she wanted to use. "Adrenaline? Excitement? Curiousity? Being on guard? I am all of these things. But I will never be afraid of a wolf who is blind." Aura realized her voice was hoarse and firm, full of utter hatred. Nice job. You are gonna get SUCH a great reputation!! When she spoke this time, her voice was sympathetic, and, well, what it usually was - sootheing, charming, calm, with a pinch of flair and a drop of mystery. She replied to his question after those several seconds of awkward silence. "I would be nice to him. My name is Aurora Cresent. I am part of the Cour des Miracles pack. And I will slaughter those who try to put themselves in idiotic situations, such as attempting to attack our leader." She chuckled. "I appologize if I have frightened you, Kemo. For that was not my intention. I live to serve." Her mood brightened.

Careful there, girl. You should still keep your guard up, just in case. He seems like a tricky one.

<style>
.aurora-z28 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z28 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z28 b {color:#2D321F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread