Old Ties...
[html]

WC: 313

No no NO! NO! YOU IDIOT, AURA! ID-I-OT!!! Aura, now totally shocked from his anger with lingering feelings of guilt and betrayal, started to pace in a circle. "YOU IDIOT," she said, accidentally shouting her thoughts. "You JUST got into a pack, what, three hours ago, and now...." Aura quietly whimpered, horrified that she had already failed her leader. I've got to do something... I have to. To stop him in his tracks. Reason with him. Ya, that's it.

Aura sighed. It seemed useless, but it was worth a try. So she stopped her pacing and decided to run after the wolf. She kicked it into high gear, trying to run as fast as she could. When she reached him, she leaned back on her hind legs and put on the breaks, sliding in a half circle to face him. The air was getting cooler, Aura noticed, for the white and silver coated wolf could feel the ice already forming at her feet and could see her exhaling breathes when panting. Once she recovered, she looked into his blind eyes, wishing for once that someone could see her violet eyes plead. "Please, Kemo. I am very sorry. And I mean it. The wolfess's voice was almost trembling, guilt coming over her, despite all of her fighting against it and trying to stay strong. I guess.... I guess I just let my nerves get to me. You can rest whereever you like unless instructed so, for I do not want anyone to get hurt, in my pack or no -

And then.... Whoa. He looks a lot like those wolves from the pack, or should I say ex-pack, I ran into in Minnesota... Didn't they say something about a Kemo when I went through after granted permission?

"I'm sorry but are you from Minnesota by chance? From the Moon Pack or something like that?

<style>
.aurora-z28 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z28 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z28 b {color:#2D321F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread