Old Ties...
[html]

OOC - Hahahahaha! I know!!! Big Grin Isn't she so cwute! *laughs* WC - 385

At first Aura was panicked at his response to her apology, for she did not want to cause any enemies for her pack right after joining. But then she felt a lift of spirit as his words raced about the Moon Tribe, blind eyes pratically radiating with excitment. How could she break this to him though? Aura sighed, deciding that it was best to just come out with the truth about the tribe - what they said and about their concerns. And, of course, the tribe breaking up and apart. "Well...Kemo...I remember them mentioning how your father, if you are the Kemo they were talking about, was grieving so much over..." Say it, Aura.

She studdered. "Your death, that he tried hurting himself." Everything fell silent for the briefest of seconds, letting him take it all in. "Some wolves were discussing the situation, along with how that was the beginning of the end." As Aura continued to speak, her voice went quieter and quieter, unsure of how Kemo would think of this. She paused once more, looking into his eyes, trying to see into his soul. Kemo has pretty eyes.

Shaking her head, coming back to reality, she continued. "I think that the Moon Tribe started growing apart after that point. I do not know the entire situation but I am only telling you what I had observed and heard on my way to Canada. I am sorry for your...loss I guess. I also thought I heard something of poison."

"If you grant me to leave, then I understand, for this is a lot to take in. I just hope that, no matter what you decide to do, you'll have someone else there to help you along the way." Not sure of what else to say, she started to slowly walk away. For some reason, I hope to see him again. There is something about him that...attracts me. Maybe it is because he reminds me of Daemyn. The thought of her lover, the man who she had hoped would become her mate, with his amazing pure black coat and vibrant green eyes, washed over her, along with the dreadful ghost called "Grief".

<style>
.aurora-z28 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z28 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z28 b {color:#2D321F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread