Old Ties...
[html]

OOC - :O HOLY SMACK THAT'S RIGHT!!! *laughs* I totally forgot about that!!! Big Grin It would be SO WEIRD if Daemyn was Kemo's cousin or something. Big Grin And thanks. Smile Your post pratically slapped mine in da face. D: For some reason I felt sooo powerful writing this post! xD WC - 442

As soon as she heard "Cresent" her entire world fell apart, lost in her own thoughts until Kemo mentioned something about another wolf from the Cresents.

Aura was so glad that she was in Lupus form. For if she was in Optime, Kemo would probably sense her tears falling down her cheeks and hear her slight sobs. The grief was unbearable. Aura had tried to ignore the pain for months. These sudden overwelming emotions of love, hate, and sorrow filled her being so rapidly she hardly had time to blink. She stopped in her tracks as he spoke to her, time going by slowly, each word had a grinding notion to her ears that made them sting. Another wolf. In the AniWaya pack. That was a Cresent. He obviously was lieing. He knew nothing of her pack. The pack she loved so much. The Tarrisent de Mar pack. The biggest pack known to wolves and luperci and other creatures that were born in and of that region. And the pathetic, blood thirsty Jallypers had to ruin it all - she had to follow her father's orders, to stay alive and hidden, and watch her entire family die.

Aurora's voice turned cold and deadly, head low, muscles stiff, and ears flattened but not pinned back. "I would love to be friends. But I must warn you - it is not good to start off a relationship with lies. Pure. Pathetic. Lies. I would have known if one of my family members had joined the AniWaya." She turned to Kemo, as if he could see her rage and glory as sadness and death squeezed her throat, heart torn to shreds and thrown away. "My pack, the Cresents, held that name until I was only 3 months of age. Then we became the Tarrisent de Mar pack - the biggest pack in all of what the humans called 'Washington state'. A pack of thirty-eight seems like more than enough but when the Cresents united with the Sioux de Mars and the Tarrells, to fight off the crumy, blood thirsty Jallypers, it seemed like it was good enough."

"If you knew the truth, you would have known... Her voice cracked and trembled. "You would have known that every single member of the Tallisent de Mars were brutally murdered and torn apart by the vicious Jallypers who caused a massive battle just because they wanted to!! Everyone that I loved DIED! Right before my eyes!" Aura gasped for air, trying to continue to talk as she whimpered imbetween sentences. "All because I did as my father, the High Alpha, told me to do - 'be safe and hide'!!!!!!"

<style>
.aurora-z28 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z28 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z28 b {color:#2D321F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread