Old Ties...
[html]

OOC - Ah, damn. Not the greatest. >.< Owell. Smile

Aura did it again. She had let her anger get to her and she, once again, took it all out on Kemo. What is wrong with me! Is this part of...what was it...grieving, I believe? Oh, Aura. As she listened to what he had to say, her head bent over, ears pinned back, and turned her head to the male. I am sorry. You are right. It was wrong of me to have...yelled at you. I am...grieving...I guess. I will not do that sort of thing again. I promise. For I do feel that this friendship will last. If there even is still one. I feel as though good things will come out of it. Aura smiled at him, then remembered he couldn't see and chuckled to herself.

If there is anything I can do for you, you know where to find me. And I will make it up to you somehow.... For I feel as though I am...bipoler, I believe the humans called it? She laughed.

Farewell, Kemo. For I believe my back is calling for me. May luck be with you! And off she went, turning around and trotting away towards her new home. She tried the best she could to keep her thoughts positive, thinking about all of her new experiences in just one day. Aurora couldn't help but smile, taking in the fresh air, a new hope starting to grow in a cold and empty part of her heart.

<style>
.aurora-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z91 b {color:#241930; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread