Old Ties...
[html]

OOC: Kemo's last post for this thread.

His anger had reached a boiling point and he could not for the life of him figure out why, nor at the moment did he care. The constant switching between apologizing, insulting, then apologizing had greatly irritated him. He was about to spit her apology back in her face when suddenly his anger dropped a bit and he was able to think more clearly. I need to calm down. Apparently I'm way too close to Cour des Miracle's territory and, new pack member or not, I don't think they'll appreciate what I'm saying to her. They'll most likely take her side. It was the most logical thing, with him being an outsider, so he settled with a simple "I'll keep that in mind." as he heard her leaving.

What had just happened? Did she just say...what was it? Bipolar? Humans? She said she was bipolar, was that some kind of exotic creature he had never heard of? But her scent had been wolf, unmistakable. Maybe they had all sorts of strange creatures in Washingtown or wherever she had said she was from. He stood and padded in a direction he knew was heading away from Cour des Miracles, hoping he would run into Ralla someplace. He didn't know the way back to AniWaya and didn't want to stay too long in a place he wasn't familiar with. He still remembered Sepirah's descriptions about Inferni and it angered him yet again.

Would he ever see Aurora again? He certainly didn't know, but he had a strange feeling that he would see her again. Who knows? The best of friendships tend to come about through even the worst of circumstances. He smiled as he left the area, intent on finding Ralla to speak with her about the journey he had set in the spring.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread