Where the ocean bleeds into the sky
[html]

OOC: Nice job Oran! Big Grin I love your description here. Smile This would take place for Aura after her conversation with Ayita and Kemo! :O Aura is a busy little girl now isn't she? Big Grin lol. WC: 384

What the hell am I supposed to do with this guy? She thought to herself. After dealing with Ayita, who was apprently in the higher parts of her pack, and Kemo, who was a loner, Aura didn't know what to do. Who knew? Maybe this wolf was another member of the Cour des Miracles pack. Or an outsider. Heck, Blonde, as she decided to call him temporarily, down there could have been yet another loner. This was too frustrating for her.

Aurora Cresent watched the fluffy blonde wolf from the tree tops on one of the low branches, laying down, with her head on her paws. She sighed. She didn't want to offend the poor guy if they were part of her pack so randomly jumping out of the tree and attacking him wasn't gonna work. Neither would scaring him to death. I guess I could just hop down and say hi to him, asking what's wrong and if he's lost. The wolf does look cold.

Then she paused.

Jeez, Aura. You are such a genius. Hopping down from the branch to another branch and then the ground, she chuckled to herself at her sarcastic comment. The moment her paws touched the cold forest floor, she got into position - raising her head high, tail out, and glared. Aura slowly walked towards the wolf, cautious, but on guard. Each step she took was with great care, as silent as the empty houses that used to occupy humans. You could easily see how protective she was of her pack's territory, and how loyal she was to the pack just by one single glance in her violet eyes that shone like gems. As she walked to him, her stance started to change - her posture was more relaxed, but still on guard, and her head wasn't as high, along with her ears facing forward, showing that she was friendly. A weird lupus smile formed on her snout as she stopped a few feet away from him.

"Good evening." Aura chuckled at the expression in the wolf's eyes. "And who might you be? You seem lost." Her voice was firm, yet sootheing; a tone of independence and bravery, yet gentle and kind. She took a risk by stepping closer. "Maybe I can show you your way home?"

<style>
.aurora-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z91 b {color:#241930; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread