Where the ocean bleeds into the sky
[html]

Sorry that this post SUCKS! Sad( WC: 246

You see, at first, Aura felt like she could trust the poor guy after observing that he was relaxed based on his pose. Then, that trust and calm aura died when she sensed that he was scared, for why would he have to be scared...unless he was in the wrong territory.... Maybe even a spy. And then he just had to call her "babe", as in she was just some plaything he could jerk around with. That confident grin.... Oh it made her mad!!

She immediately barked, her ears pinned back, bareing her very sharp teeth (which you could tell got sharp from experience aka she's a great huntswoman) and showed him who she really was - someone to not mess with. Watch what you say, BABE! She looked like she was ready to kill. Then Aura noticed him shudder. A sense of pride rose into her fierce, vicious violet eyes. If you think I came to kill you, you were wrong. I only arrived when I noticed your scent, and your blood cold fear. Aura suddently felt relieved, as if growling and barking at him did her good. Her stance returned to a calm posture, and she sat down. I live to serve and protect my pack. And I would do anything to protect them. As Aurora Crensent, part of the Cour des Miracles pack, I sugguest you should go. Unless you wish to continue this conversation. Of course. She rose her head high.

<style>
.aurora-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z91 b {color:#241930; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread