Where the ocean bleeds into the sky
[html]

Thanks. :3 You know, you don't have to reply right away. You can save it for when you have time to write out more, or put "unfinished" and edit it later, if you want to.

Oran hadn't walked away; he'd been there first, after all, and this wasn't her territory. It was free, he could do what he pleased, and what he wanted was for her to leave and let him win. But that didn't seem to be happening, because she just stood there and yelled at him. He didn't care about that; her would-be advice, or threat, whatever it was meant to be, held no value to him.

But he wouldn't stand for being called a coward. Snarling, he leapt to his feet, twisting around and snapping his jaws shut very near her face, almost tempted to give her a scar or two to remember him by. Instead he gave her a cold look, lifting his head high and staring down at her with anger in every line of his body. You don't know me. He said quietly. He would have shouted, but then his voice would tremble, and she would take it for weakness; cowardice. You don't know anything about me. You are no judge of my character. Hold your tongue or I'll rip it out.

He didn't wait for an answer; Oran turned his back, unable to control the slight, angry tremors that ran through his spine. It was time for lunch.

He needed to kill something.

walk the walk talk the talk think the thought

<style>
.rocky-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.rocky-a01 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.rocky-a01 b {color:#6D7D90; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #A8D6EF;}
.rocky-a01 {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7927/avatardl.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 243px 0px; border:1px solid #A8D6EF; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#6D7D90; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:13px; width:339px; text-align:justify; }
.rocky-a01-border {width:341px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.rocky-a01 .separator{width:301px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A8D6EF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread