Scavenging
[html]

ooc talk: Table & Coding © James; 363 words

An ear twitched as he heard the female approach but he made no move to actually look at her. Instead his attention was focused on the weather. It was clear he wasn't a forecaster in the slightest, not when the wind had picked up and he had hoping for it to remain light. Or perhaps he could be a weather forecaster since they never got it right anyways. But it wasn't like he had ever claimed that he could read the shifting tides of the clouds and the weather that they predicted. It had all been a hope, one that wasn't destined to be fruitful.

He pressed himself closer to the tower as the wind whipped through the trees and served to bring in rain with it. That brought him to try to edge around the tower he had pressed himself to in order to get away from it. "Or perhaps it won't be." He placed the words into the air in a manner that could be confused as having mused to himself. But that could be exactly what he was doing since the female wasn't speaking to him anyways. Still he carried on the one sided conversation anyways.

The sound from overhead had him flinching. He wasn't scared as much as he hadn't expected it and just how loud it was hurting his ears for a moment. Slowly he turned his head to look at the other canine with him. He held out his hand towards her though he doubted that she would actually take it. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen. I just think it would be best if we found somewhere safer and drier in order to wait this out." He wouldn't be surprised if she ended up opposing. It wasn't like he could force her either. "Don't want you growing ill. If so I would be forced to carry you back to where you belong to make sure you get there safely and are cared for." He figured that if he gave her an option that she was sure to see as being as worse that she might agree to finding somewhere else to wait out the storm.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread