Maybe I'm Open from all this Ocean Air
[html]

Yup! End with this reply?

Haven wasn't completely against drinking, but now he saved it only for happy occasions instead of using it to ease his pain. If he was in a good situation, in the company of good friends and family, he didn't have an issue in partaking a bit. Beyond that though he did his best to stay away from the firewater. Niro seemed to be feeling similarly concerning the whole incident with Lilya and Anatoliy and Haven certainly couldn't blame him. It was an unpleasant remembrance, on both counts, and he felt that it would be best for their conversation to leave that topic now. There was really nothing more to say, no more advice or explanation to be given. What had happened had happened and the only thing Niro could do now was to move forward.

The Knight nodded as the Takekuro spoke, agreeing wholeheartedly with his words. "That's a really good outlook to have." There was nothing any of them could do about the things that had happened in the past. The best they could do was learn from their mistakes and do all they could not to repeat them in the future. He had a feeling that Niro's life would have smoother sailing from now on. "Thanks," he said at the words regarding him and Princess. "I know I can't imagine my life without her anymore. I'm sure it will be the same for you and Amaranth." Naive as it may have been, the Aatte did believe that love could conquer all. As long as two people loved each other, they could persevere.
<style type="text/css">
.haven .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.haven .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#3f3225}
.haven b {font-weight:bold; color:#2d4f28; letter-spacing:1px; }
.haven {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#fed534; background-image:url(http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1371/havenbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread