Mighty Paws
[html]

ooc: -cuddles Denali- I say a couple more posts and we can wrap up?

She watched the little pup who seemed to be full of energy, that is.. until he yawned. Her heart practically melted.. pups were so very dear to her. "Who’s it who’s it?" She chuckled with her muzzle closed, leaving the sound to vibrate against her throat. He was tiring out, and soon, she knew, they would part ways. She leaned over to nudge the pup with a paw.

"Well, little mighty paws, I think you're it." She said, giving him an affectionate nickname. Mala turned and slowly padded off, knowing that if she started running, the pup would never be able to catch up with her. "You'll never catch me," she said teasingly, side glancing over at the sun that nestled between the mountains. The temperature dropped a bit, too, and it was noticeable with an oncoming breeze.

<style>
.malasnow p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.malasnow b {color:#713004;}
.malasnow-text {margin:15px 5px 15px 15px; padding:3px; color:#122242; width:330px; height:190px; overflow: auto; background-color:#c2d2ee; -moz-opacity: 0.6; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #000;}
.malasnow {width:451px; height:270px; margin:0 auto; background-image:url(http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4972/m ... lesnow.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 1px 0px; font-family: baskerville old face, sans-serif; font-size:15.5px; line-height:16px; text-shadow: 1px 0px 1px #060914; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border: 1px solid #000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread