[M] you can't hide.
[html]

Aha, I have an even crueler idea (for Harlowe, anyway)! Aaaat the end of this, maybe your next post, since mine sort of aims to hurt her quickly (hope that is okay, if not please PM and let me know!), let him knock her down, and then maybe he'll cut her on the arms with his nails or something...? IDK what kind of injuries you wanted. :> You post, then I will do my cruel thing to Harlowe and he will run away. No rape! Also I am slow, I am sorry. ;~;

Harlowe did not know how to fight. He was not built for it, either -- when she moved for him, he swung his fists wildly once or twice, simply hoping to catch her in the head at some point. He did not aim any of his swipes, and his fists were rather loosely balled up. He moved forward for her and aimed to throw her to the ground with a push, following through with his whole body in an attempt to pin her there.

Again, he swung his fist, aiming for her head. She should not be fighting him -- it wasn't at all like he planned it in his head. She should have begged and pleaded for her life, and he should have been able to have his way with her, whatever he wanted. Harlowe did not know yet what it was he wanted, but the voice demanded his actions and so he performed them, his movements growing less jerky as he aimed his fist for her head again, aiming to knock her on the muzzle and stun her for a second to gain control of the situation once and for all.

<style>
.harlowe-wrong-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.harlowe-wrong {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.harlowe-wrong b {color:#485748; font-weight:bold;}
.harlowe-wrong {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#2F352E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/harlowe/harlowe_wrong.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:290px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread