Under Pressure
[html]

I don’t mind. Do whatcha gotta to remain in character. And yeah, we could end this now. Word Count: 311

Well, it’s a pretty new pack,” Pixie explained. “I only found out about it recently. It wasn’t even fully formed when I talked to Skye. But if they did manage to come together, they’re living in that foresty area north of here. They’ve got a couple of musicians, apparently—I heard the leader plays the flute. No clue what it is, but it sounds cool.” She made a mental note to find out what a flute was the next time she visited Skye for the reading/guitar lessons.

Ah, that makes sense,” she said, nodding. “Russo sounds like Russia.” She didn’t know what Roman was—some other place across the ocean, most likely. “I don’t know where Pixie or Frost came from, but I’m just glad that my parents didn’t pick a stupid name for me. I pitied some of my siblings, with the names they got.” What would you expect, from two wolves named Theodore and Wildflower? Melbourne was a cool name, though; it was apparently from yet another foreign place called Australia.

She kept playing her guitar for a moment after Mars stopped. When she lifted her hands off of the instrument, she noticed that Mars seemed especially bored. Pixie remained in awkward silence before coughing and saying, “Um, I guess I better head back to Crimson Dreams. I want to do some more exploring, and I want to get back there before night falls.” Tugging on Magic’s mane, she got the stallion’s attention and nodded towards Mars. “Maybe I’ll stop by Cour des Miracles some time soon and see you again.” With that, she directed her horse back in the direction of Crimson Dreams. Magic didn’t need any urging from his rider to begin walking towards home. As he walked, Pixie glanced back and watched Mars out of the corner of her eye as she slowly disappeared from view.

<style type="text/css">
.pixiehorse1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#B5A99D; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #211511; }
.pixiehorse1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.pixiehorse1 p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pixiehorse1 {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#1D4C7B; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ehorse.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0B0301; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#09243F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread