[M]A Soul's Taste of Corruption
[html]

I PMed you. We’ll wrap it up on my post, I guess?

When Kemo’s knot deflated enough for them to separate, Axelle was relieved. She quickly regained herself, and backed away from him. There was visible hate in her eyes as she glared at him. She sat calmly on the ground a few feet away from him just staring. Then he boomed with laughter at her comment. This reaction was expected since he was so proud of himself. Axelle raised a lip in a growl, but no rumbling sound came out. He saluted to her then began to walk away, and she called out to him in a calm voice.

I expect it is.

This experience was fucked up enough. She never thought anything like this would ever happen to her, but it did. Axelle rose to her feet, her wounds gushing blood, but most of them had dried. She limped forward a bit watching him leave then turned and ran the opposite way into the trees where she once slept.

Acts Speaks Thinks &Emphasizes

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
.axelle .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.axelle .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#e395dd}
.axelle b {font-weight:bold; color:#73dd4d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.axelle {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#7a1491; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3815/axelletop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread