Nuri (J)
Nuri cocked his head at the approaching figure, startled at first at the size and odd shape of it. However, as it got closer the form began to coalesce into what appeared to be a fellow luperci on some form of strange creature similar but vastly different to the camels of his homeland. Nuri assumed that they weren’t out to harm him are they would have done so the instant they caught his scent. His suspicions were confirmed when the luperci called out a greeting.

Nuri responded carefully, unsure of the customs this pack may hold and not wanting to offend them lest his presence here get violent. “Hello, my name is Nuri, I am a wanderer of sorts and I have traveled very far to get here. I mean you and your pack no harm, for I assume you are with a pack, and plan only to stay here for the night so I may better grasp the surrounding landscapes and packs. If I am lucky I may even find a place to stay, of course not on your pack lands however.” Nuri gestured for the luperci to sit by the fire as continued to shield himself from the cold.

Messages In This Thread