Nuri (J)
Nuri listened with an intensity that might disturb other wolves. He quietly took the strange prey known as rabbit returning the smile Heath bestowed upon him before asking, “And the surrounding packs, are any of them particularly dangerous? In my experience there’s always at least one. Come to think of it, I find it strange that wolves would accept such an exotic creature as me into their midst. Indeed, you don’t even seem surprised to see me, unlike many packs down south. This allows me to infer that there are other jackals here as well, and a steady pattern of immigration of foreigners into these lands am I right?”

Nuri waited quietly, the inquisitive side in him urging him to obtain as much information from this wolf as he could before the opportunity became lost. Nuri took a bite out of his rabbit, marveling at the exotic taste that exploded in his mouth. He didn’t have rabbits in his homeland, and while he had heard of them on his journeys he’d never had the time to try one. If all the prey of this land was as fat and juicy as this maybe it would make up for this damn cold. Nuri turned back to Heath saying, “I’ll join your pack, Itwould do good to have some company in my stay of these lands.”

Messages In This Thread