Nuri (J)
[html]

We should be almost done here Smile

Nuri’s question was simple to answer at the thought of the other packs. All wars had died down, and he felt that the region was a fairly safe place now. There is a peace throughout the packs. But I would not trespass thoughtlessly. as he might have done this very night. Nuri was lucky that Heath was as easy going as he was. Inferni, to the north does not favor wolves, but I do not know about your kind. We welcome everyone here, no matter the type. We have mutts and dogs and coyotes. You are nothing special.Heath said with a small smile. He did not know for sure or care what others were made of. He was coyote and wolf, at least that was what he thought he was. They were all a little mixture of one thing or another, his mate was mainly dog and Heath had never thought of her differently because of it. She was also blind and yet the keenest and kindest creature he had ever known.

Welcome then. He spoke. He moved back to his horse, the pale stallion looking on as if nothing had happened at all. I hope you settle in well, but my family will be looking for me and it is late. Perhaps I will see you again. Heath mounted the horse, bestowing no more information on the male. He thought of his puppies, and the mother that was alone with them. It was best that Nuri sought out the King, and found his place to live if he was to stay among them for longer then a few nights.

<style type="text/css">

.heathjuly03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cdc1bd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heathjuly03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#140f0e; text-align:center;}
.heathjuly03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.heathjuly03 {margin:0 auto; width:389px; background-color:#644f4a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eath03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cdc1bd; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#140f0e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.heathjuly03-border1 {width:391px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.heathjuly03-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px solid #4b3c39; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread