Midnight Dream
[html]

OOC: yeah… this post sucks sorry ; ;

Shaw’s thoughts were actually much different from the wolves, he actually thought the poor guy scared or very shy, or even anti social, so Shawchert wasn’t going to push the wolf further if he didn’t want to. He just gave the wolf a nice smile.

Well it is good to meet you, I’m sorry for barging in like I did, I’ll leave if you want.

He fiddled with his flute, not sure if he should move away, but he didn’t want to seem too rude and just run off without anything from the other wolf. He could not tell any of this wolve’s handicaps at all, though it would make Shaw feel sorry for the wolf, he’d also come to respect him a little more for being able to survive this long.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread