We all gotta grow up sometime
[html]

300+
I SWEAR I MADE A POST SINCE THE LAST TIME.. WHAT...

The youth instantly perked up at hearing his mother's voice, feeling comfort in her dulcet tones, so familiar. He heard it in the womb, or so he assumed, and it made him relax. Though, sometimes, she could be as biting as she wanted when she doled out the reprimands, but the boy was still devoted to his mother and loved her. As always, she was in her two legger form and Silvano had to look up at her. It confused him a bit as to what he was supposed to do in this situation. He wanted to pounce on her but it would be hard, considering she towered over him like nothing else. It would look like those pictures of humans petting their eager pets and that was not an image the boy wanted to replicate.

"Mommy!" he cried, choosing to give her an excited look, tail wagging as he bumped his head against her leg. Silvano looked up at her, wondering if he would soon learn how to close that distance and give her a hug, like he'd seen others do. It seemed like the thing to do with family. "I'm good, how are you?" He beamed at her, smiling broadly. The boy could never be nearly as excited or loud as Artemis, but his loving affection was more akin to Parker's, though a bit louder. "I... want to learn to shift.. I wanna stop being so short. I want to climb trees and rocks and human places, too." He looked almost guilty, fearing she was busy and would not have the time to even tell him more about this whole.. issue. He hadn't disturbed her had he?

<style type="text/css">
.silvanohidden b {font-weight:bold; color:#435213; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.silvanohidden-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; }
.silvanohidden p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.silvanohidden {margin:0 auto; width:357px; background-color:#A5994F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... vano-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #435213; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#827952; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread