We all gotta grow up sometime
[html]

300+

The look that spread across her young son's face when he saw her made the woman's heart glow. Even though everything had gone off without a hitch with her first litter, every parent had their fears that they would mess up or do something to make their child's love for them diminish. Savina worked very hard to make sure that that would never happen and did her best to keep a balance between showering her kids with affection and giving them the space they needed. They were rapidly shifting into young adults and even if she wished that they would stay little longer she had no desire to stifle their growth. If she did such a thing they would only resent her for it. She was glad that her affectionate greeting had been taken by Silvano well.

He bumped affectionately against her leg and Savina knelt down so they could be closer to the same level. It could be awkward when they were in two different forms, and Silvano undoubtedly was anxious for the time that he would be able to shift himself; she didn't want her boy to feel out of place. The Commander leaned over to give him a kiss on the top of his head. "I am good as well. I've just been working on the scarves I'm making for the three of you." Part of the mother had wished to surprise them, but she had felt it a safer route to consult them and make sure that she knitted them scarves in colors that they would approve of.

Her boy's desire did not surprise her in the least, and she smiled warmly down at him to assuage any concerns he had. "Well, it is largely dependent on whether or not your body is ready for it, but I can tell you how and you can see if you can." He was about the right age, so hopefully his attempts would be successful.

<style type="text/css">
.savinagift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6efd9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #c9a3ae; }
.savinagift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e58fa3; text-align:center;}
.savinagift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.savinagift01 {margin:0 auto; width:453px; background-color:#f1d5dd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e58fa3; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.savinagift01-border1 {width:455px; border:1px solid #5f4a52; margin:0 auto;}
.savinagift01-line1 {width:423px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f2e5e9; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread