We all gotta grow up sometime
[html]

now who made this sexy piece of delicious?

Silvano gave his mother a curious look. Scarves? But it would be impossible to put on a scarf without hands or assistance. How was he supposed to - oh! That meant that the scarves were for them when they learned to shift! The youth gave an excited noise, something hard to categorize. "Scarf? For us? For me?" he asked, tail wagging as he imagined wearing a scarf. But what colors was it? "What colors did you use for me, Mama?" Or maybe she had not started his, so maybe she had not chosen the colors for him. The Sadira did not care too much what colors they were, so long as they weren't too frilly and girly, like something that Parker or Artie would like.

Eyes shining at the prospect, the young one relished the thought he might be able to shift before night fell. "I.. I would really, really like that. I don't know what to do but I want to so much," he confessed, voice slightly hushed. "I want to.. I want to do the things you and Daddy can do..," added Silvano, looking up at his mother hopefully. "Has Artie or Parker asked yet?" There was no race between to shift first, but the boy would have liked to beat his sisters, namely Artemis, in something. It was just a friendly family competition, as all siblings were wont to do.

<style type="text/css">
.silvcaesar b {font-weight:bold; color:#473928; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #282421; }
.silvcaesar-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.silvcaesar p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.silvcaesar {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... caesar.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7D7058; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#493824; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.silvcaesar-line1 {width:395px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5E4F3A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread