We all gotta grow up sometime
[html]

;D <3 300+

At first Silvano looked a little confused when she mentioned the scarves, but quickly his confusion turned to excitement. His hopeful exclamation made the mother's smile grow wider, her tail sweeping the floor as it wagged. "Yes! A scarf I made just for you! There's one for Parker and Artemis, too. I'm working on one for Denali, but it'll be a while before he can wear it." That made the woman a little nervous, only because she had noticed that her adopted son's coat wasn't quite so thick as her other children's. It must have something to do with his breed but it made her nervous for his ability to stay warm this winter. "I made yours with blue and white. Actually, I have it here..." Savina dug through her bag and found Silvano's scarf. The woman pulled it out and showed it to him, hoping desperately that he would approve of her gift to him.

The way his eyes looked as she confirmed she would do what she could to help him shift made her wish all the more that he would be able to. Her childhood had been very different. In Monti Sabini, shifting had been forbidden and so it had not been something she had looked forward to. Eventually she had had to, because the urges had become too strong to resist, but as soon as she could she shifted back and had never changed forms again until she had come to live here. It was much different for her pups, and she was glad that she could help them through it. "I understand caro, hopefully today will be the day."

Savina stood up, looking up towards the stairs. "Would you like to head up to the room to try? So you can have some more privacy?" She had a feeling her son wouldn't be fond of trying to shift out in the common area of the manor. "No, at least they haven't come to me, and your father hasn't mentioned them asking him." She was actually pretty sure that Artemis had managed to shift, but she didn't want to mention it to Silvano. Plus her answer wasn't a lie; neither of her daughters had come to her seeking advice or help on the matter.

<style type="text/css">
.savinagift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6efd9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #c9a3ae; }
.savinagift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e58fa3; text-align:center;}
.savinagift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.savinagift01 {margin:0 auto; width:453px; background-color:#f1d5dd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e58fa3; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.savinagift01-border1 {width:455px; border:1px solid #5f4a52; margin:0 auto;}
.savinagift01-line1 {width:423px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f2e5e9; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread