Into the sea
[html]

Don't know what I was saying, tbh XD I'll start our new one soon!

She was content with his response and brushed away a few strands of dark auburn hair from her delicate face. Once she might have played more on other areas of expertise, but she had been forced to grow up and open her eyes. Halo was only interested in retrieving battle experience and stories from this man, and not that much more. Of course, she would do her duties as a Hydra without blinking as well. Not every Hastati received an offer to spar with her. Whether that was a good or bad thing was up to them to decide. Halo did not particularly care as long as she got her job done satisfactorily. ”Very well, Kesho,” she warmly replied, granting him a smile that should have the ability to melt a younger male’s heart at least.

”I will see you then,” In fact she secretly believed that it was she that was lucky to be able to train with the experienced man. Her ebony tail moved contently behind her as she turned from him and paced away from the rhythmic sounds of salty waves. Tomorrow would have to be a good day, she decided.

<style>
.halo-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.halo-z29 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.halo-z29 b {color:#BE5A48; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.halo-z29 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/halogift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #BE5A48; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#957D85; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.halo-z29-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread