If the path be beautiful,
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 416 (3 Points)

Niro rolled his eyes at her, he’d yet to do anything with Amaranth like that as yet, he was still injured, and he wanted her to be ready for when it came as he knew what had happened to her, and he didn’t want to make the same mistake as he did with Liliya. He batted her away as she stuck her nose in his fur a few times, she did move around him to keep trying to get the scent, and this wasn’t the time nore the place… and definitely not the company for her to shout out his mishaps.

Stop it,

She was now trying to discover who it was, and he kept batting her away but he didn’t have to do it for long. Her statement caught him off guard and before he could correct her, she went on a whole round of things that were not even needed, he tried to interrupt her but it was impossible to stop her, and then even got the other male involved. He frowned, and finally there was time to actually say something as she stopped t hear Shaw’s answer, which was entirely unneeded.

It isn’t Ayita! Do you really think I’m that stupid?

He said, he really couldn’t believe that she actually thought he’d be mating with Ayita… of all the people, but thinking along it, Amaranth was her daughter and he didn’t even know if Orin had met her daughter.

I don’t have to hide anywhere, It’s not Ayita… It’s Amaranth, and we haven’t done anything.

He said, rolling his eyes, was she going to freak out all the time now? What happened if he had pups, he hoped she wouldn’t make such a fuss over them, because he didn’t know how much he could take it.

Besides, I am not leaving, I belong here, with Amaranth, with my family.

He looked at Orin, she’d been his only family for so long, now the pack had become so, he loved his friends, and he loved Amaranth, but Orin was his only blood, he calmed down thinking about that, she was there, and they weren’t going to… wait… what did she mean one more?

What do you mean take in one more?

He looked at her suspiciously, it could have been just something that she’d seen Shawchert with a pack mate of his, but he had an ugly suspicion of what she was going to say and in a way it scared him very much.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread