If the path be beautiful,
[html]

OOC: He wants a huuug.
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

A warm smile spread across his face when he saw his sister collapse, he knew it was over dramatized, she’d done it her whole life, but his face became serious enough again when she asked about Liliaya.

SHE ran off on ME, I wanted to be her mate, I was going to ask her… but she ran off… besides, I don’t think I loved her not like I do with Amaranth, now stop bugging me about it.

his ears laid back during his short speech, but he pulled them forward only to have them pull back again from listening to Orins explanation. So this brute of a wolf was going to take his sister from him? He gave a cold eye at Shawchert, but said nothing, he turned back to Orin, this pack from what she was saying, was up her alley, and he could tell she’d been so restless of late… he was trying to make him feel better about all this, though it was a little he was still unhappy he would be losing his sister. He swallowed hard.

you are a grown wolf you can do what you want…

He looked to the ground, in his head he was telling himself ’But I thought we were to stick together.’He knew that thought was selfish but it was all he had, they’d promised to stick by one another. But it seemed that those days were done. They’d grown up, he didn’t have to protect her anymore. He looked back at the wolf then started moving slowly towards him, the thing was taller than his waist, what was he in luperci form? He wondered but he had his brave face on, and he moved to him, the crutch supporting his bad leg. His face a pure frown.

You let anything happen to my sister and I swear I’ll hunt you down and rip you to pieces.

He did not feel it a threat, it would be a promise. He’d done such things before though neither his sister nor anyone else except Amaranth knew about it. He would keep it that way but he’s still make sure Orin was alright, he turned back, the fire leaving his eyes and looked at his sister expectantly, she knew what he wanted, he’d barely gone a day without one until they moved to Nova scotia.

<style type="text/css">
.birdclash-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#142629; letter-spacing:1px; }
.birdclash-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.birdclash-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.birdclash-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:431px; background-color:#4e6792; background-image:url(http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7563/souls46.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#eaeaea; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread