Frosty mornings
[html]

Sounds good to me ^^ Word Count: 305

Guess I’ll have to meet him, then,” Pixie mused. Hopefully, he was a more talkative guitar player than Mars. It had been quite a while since she had talked extensively with someone about music. And she had yet to meet every single canine on Crimson Dreams territory. “And you don’t have to call me ma’am, I’m not your mother. Just call me Pixie.

She chuckled at the over-confident pup, but couldn’t help but admire how sure of himself he was. It wasn’t too long ago when she was that self-confident; luckily, it hadn’t completely worn off her. “I bet you could do it, though I’ve had a ton of practice and even I can’t do that. You’d have to be really careful; you wouldn’t want to damage a guitar, or your neck, for that matter. Just remember that the first step to riding is to get comfortable around horses, and for them to get comfortable around you. It took a long time for Magic to get completely used to me, and that was before I even started riding him!

Stretching her arms high into the sky, she yawned and wearily mounted Magic again. “Well, I’m heading back to the manor. You should, too, Denali. It’s pretty cold out here, and it’s not very smart to be out here by yourself.” With a small kick, she set her horse into a bumpy but slow trot. As they headed in the direction of the manor, she looked over her shoulder and tilted her head slightly, indicating that Denali should follow her. She didn’t want to seem like she was forcing him to follow her. He wasn’t that young—it would probably be about a month or two before he shifted—but no matter what age he was, it wasn’t wise to be out here in the cold.

<style type="text/css">
.pixiemusic1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1F211E; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #EDDFC0; }
.pixiemusic1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.pixiemusic1 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pixiemusic1 {margin:0 auto; width:466px; background-color:#7882A2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... emusic.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #2A2C37; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#151717; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread