[M] a zombie with no conscience.
[html]

Word Count → 404 :: This thread made creepier by: early pregnancy? ;3 Also lawl I have no idea how to cultivate mushrooms. :/

The sable-shaded woman had not fully comprehended him, but this was not to say she was unfamiliar with the concepts of soul -- the Atotoztli certainly believed in that, but they did not value the soul of a rabbit so much that it would indicate some deeply-held bond between two individuals. And they also believed the liver was the seat of power, not the heart -- but the coal-hued woman could hardly question him, not with his mouth nibbling delicately at her fingers and his jade eyes locking onto hers. The whitened tips of her fangs showed, but not in a snarl; instead there was a look of near-arousal across the coal-furred woman's face as her eyes half-lidded and her muzzle wrinkled.

“Oh, yes,” she said, her voice lower and silky. “Cats are quite nice,” the hybrid woman said, not considering for a second her own Itzcitla would do well for such a purpose. He was a companion, and the sable-shaded woman valued that far more than whatever brief power his body held. This did not mean, however, that she was above taking the lives of other felines for her own purposes and ends -- it was the very same as her desire for whatever had been in that other pale woman's body. The fact that Noir had been a canine much like herself had not made Eris so much as hesitate. There were other ways to obtain the power of another canine, however, and fingers in the color-streaked male's mouth, blood and gore spattered across both of them, she could not help but feel a distinct twinge of desire for that particular form of power-sharing.

She nodded and began to walk, slinking away from him slowly and swaying her hips as she walked, then hesitating for him to catch up. “I live in Inferni. We'll go there to the border and I'll get them for us?” she said, lifting the end of the sentence to suggest more firmly that they might do them together. “I have some, and some material for growing. Don't know much about that, though,” she said breezily, trying to time her pace with his. She walked very near to him, bumping and rubbing her body on his at every opportunity. Her touches were brief and light enough to be mistaken as accidental, though her chartreuse-eyes were focused on him, watching him and admiring the streaked paleness of his body.

<style>
.sie-blanktext3 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.sie-blanktext3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.sie-blanktext3 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.sie-blanktext3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.sie-blanktext3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sie-blanktext3 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread