No Hands
[html]

This post is so weird, and I'm sorry again for the wait lmao. Soon I'll be done with school and will be able to write EVERY DAY! :3 WC: 345

Kesho Maisha

Kesho was glad for a bit of topic refreshment; it wouldn't do well for him to be in bad spirits for long, and he knew that. He couldn't help reminiscing from time to time, though, and since he'd returned here, he had been exposed to faces and places which brought about huge surges of nostalgia that he couldn't avoid if he tried. Some memories were good, though, too, so now he tried to put his energy and thought deep into those. He had fond memories of the original Mudbloods land specifically, and often missed that landscape. The bronzed coyote wondered what sorts of things Amos had seen in his time; from the sounds of it, he'd had quite an interesting run so far. Kesho had no idea what the lands south of here looked like, or if they were even different at all. Sometimes he longed to travel, but truly had no motivation to take him there. Even when he had parted from Mudbloods last, he never roamed more than two or three hundred miles away. Whether this was a subconscious act, in an attempt to hold onto his past, or mere coincidence, he never considered.

"Yes, and the ones here are quite a unique bunch as well." He grinned, specifically thinking of Izaak, the strange, silly young boy and Hybrid, the brooding beast. "I'd be interested to hear of your travels. I wish I'd been granted that opportunity; I've stayed in this region my entire life, just about. I've heard it's a lot warmer down there..." He gave a chuckle, offering the small bit of information about the south that he knew.

He wondered sometimes what it would be like to have some sense of heat all year 'round, but thought that it might get tiresome, and surely he would long for snow. It was his favorite part of any season, and even at his age he still enjoyed it as though he were a puppy, prancing and rolling in it, grin plastered across his face. And soon, it would be time for snow!

<style>
.kesho-spiralstair p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.kesho-spiralstair b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.kesho-spiralstair-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.kesho-spiralstair-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kesho-spiralstair-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/2010oct/kesho2.png); height:211px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#EBDCBB;}
.kesho-spiralstair-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.kesho-spiralstair {background-color:#CAB482; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... sho2bg.gif); padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EBDCBB; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#766236; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread