I want to say I know you but I can't
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: This was a long time coming sorry dear can we set this of the 26th cause it conflict with the 27th 250 words

Amaranth walked along the beaten path she was tired and restless she wasn't sleeping well nor eating well but that was due to tripping and missing the stupid thing. She was annoyed by that but she would get it. she had to get something to eat because it'd been at least 4 days since she ate last. Lilac eyes scanned the land she was happy to see that the clearing was empty of wolf life. She wanted to try and catch a meal in peace.

Long strides took her lupus forward she was ready to take down anything that moved. Even a mouse couldn't evade her. she found her pace as she roamed the land the mighty hunter the big bad wolf who'd go and blow down the houses of little pigs. She stopped herself laughing no she was not childish besides pigs did not build houses they were merely food for her. She doubted anyone was really out and about today of all days where the weather was cold and the winds were chilly. Her winter coat was gowning in nicely and for the first time she would play in the snow because mama couldn't tell her no. She was a mated woman. Well half mated. She shrugged that off that would be dealt with later when niro was better and she could stop thinking of the blue eyed man. She prayed non of her children ever have blue eyes. she needed no reminders of her mother or that man.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread