Decisions
[html]

OOC here!

he waited to see many faces, first to come was Skye, which he figured would be there. He smiled and nodded at her question. He wasn’t going to talk yet though, he’d get to the point soon enough. He wanted for everyone to get there before he said anything he didn’t really want to repeat himself much more than he had to. Ouija came next, but that was all that would be coming. He made sure to wait a little before speaking.

well it seems that we’re the only ones today. Well I wanted to discuss our concern, for it’s not just mine, it would be everyone else’s We won’t have enough food come winter, pickings will come slim the colder it gets, I do need suggestions and want to advice trading any of what we can make that can be traded.

he said, looking between Skye and Ouija to see if they had any ideas, he hoped they did, he didn’t want to lose the pack over the winter time because they were unable to get food. It was a big concern for him especially. He’d be spending time hunting for sure.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread