Decisions
[html]

ooc: Sorry for the delay, guys! >.<

"Well, it seems that we’re the only ones today. Well, I wanted to discuss our concern, for it’s not just mine, it would be everyone else’s We won’t have enough food come winter, pickings will come slim the colder it gets, I do need suggestions and want to advice trading any of what we can make that can be traded. "

Skye nodded slowly. Winter was coming, after all. They couldn't ignore that. And they couldn't ignore that the cold could kill the plants that Skye was planting, and that the prey would all hide from the bitter cold and the wolves that were trying to hunt them. It'd be a tough winter...but Skye knew they'd get through it. It was just a matter of cooperating with the other packs.

"Perhaps we could trade some things we create," she suggested, "like pelts, stories, poems, or music sheets." Skye wasn't sure who would trade what for such things, but she did know that there was more than one wolf who would want creative items, such as Pixie Frost from Crimson Dreams. And she knew that Ouija enjoyed making such items - ones that were useful, like bone knives or pelts. She herself could draw or write something that may be tradeable - perhaps she could write more than just stories. Perhaps she could copy down information from the Halifax library and trade copies of it, since she couldn't just take the books from there and steal them. Or perhaps she could write what she knew about growing plants and creating useful items - like a sort of manual.

<style>
.sunskye p {padding:5px 5px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sunskye b {color:#431200; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.sunskye-text {margin:12px 7px 10px 40px; padding:5px; width:350px; height:200px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.7; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #431200;}
.sunskye {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/jzaams.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#7E0E00; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #C78208; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread