Decisions
[html]

+3 OOC: ZOMG is shaw jealous!?

Shawchert listened as Skye mentioned trading, it would be a good idea, the packs around them would definitely have meat to spare, as they’d been around longer though they still had little to actually trade at the moment. Then Ouija spoke up, in his distant voice but Shaw was sure to keep his ear open, yes curing hides did talk a little while, but they still had over a month before the snows set in that would block them from too much movement.

It does take a little while to gain those hides and use them yes, but I think we may have enough time for that. The fish idea is also good. I like that. I’m sure I can make something to trade for a net, perhaps a tool of some sort… though I wish I could say it I’m not good with metal working at all myself, so something like that I may need help with. But fishing is definitely not out of the question, I like that suggestion very much. I was thinking at least a pack hunt or two would help, try to get what we can before the wildlife thins out.

he said, thinking that would be a good idea at best, then before he spoke up again Orin burst through the trees, he smiled as she shouted out his name.

That’s alright, it’s just a small meeting, and we still discussing, we are trying to figure out our meat situation… how we will be able to keep up with our supplies as it is so close to winter.

He said, but it seemed she was not paying attention at the last part as she became very interested in the wolf who had painted himself in blood. Shaw raised an eyebrow, as she seemed to act entirely like a little puppy, though he said nothing until it seemed Ouija put his hand on her waist and started talking, he wasn’t against affection, but he knew there was a time and a place for it. He cleared his throat, he didn’t want them to think that he wanted nothing but seriousness in the pack, or the meeting itself, but he felt a bit uncomfortable at what he saw.

I’m sure you two can aquaint with each other soon, we won’t be too much longer I promise!

He was right, in fact the only topic on his mind was getting through winter as a pack in a whole. He wanted to be sure that no one would go hungry, and he knew their pack would grow, just how big, he didn’t know, but he wanted to be ready for it.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread