a time to chase
[html]

OOC: Image © Jacoby, Coding © Sie; Sorry, it's been unusually cold where I am at (enough to actually get snow) and I'm anemic so I can't keep body heat so I've been freezing lately and unable to feel my fingers and toes. And I like him too, then again I tend to abuse the ones I like. I'm going to miss him when he is gone cause yeah, I realized he is too stupid to know to get himself checked out so he will end up getting an infection and dieing because of stupidity. But don't worry, he has a replacement already lined up; 509 words

"Nuu, is jus meats." He shook his head fervently. He knew what he ate and what he ate didn't look like an animal at all. He didn't seem to pick up that Kesho had meant that before the food got to him that it had those things. He just knew that he could never remember anything that had a face to it. He didn't think that he would be able to do so. How could anyone eat anything that looked back at them? How could someone look at another with eyes, could stare into them and then take a bite out of them? It sounded impossible to the boy. But then again he had killed and abused as well, he simply couldn't remember any of it. He had no idea that he had the ability to actually live up to his rank, just not in this mindset. This mind had yet to be corrupted.

Kesho's words had Izaak frowning. He simply didn't understand. If something was liked and could be stood from one person then why not from everyone. If you liked hugs then why did it matter who gave you a hug? He was still of such a simple mind. He didn't know anything about friends and enemies. How could he when he saw everyone in a friendly light? He couldn't have prejudices since everyone was a coyote to him. So he was seriously lacking many aspects of knowledge. It was probably too much for any one person to ever be able to teach. Even if there was the ability then it would be a life long quest since one would have to start at the beginning with the basics. Well, except for being able to tell male from female, that was one of the few things that he could do on his own.

The talk of Blitzen had the young coyote coming to a quick decision. "We fines for yous." He spoke with an assertive nod of his head. He knew just what to do. Kesho seemed to like Blitzen so much that he would help Kesho find his own Blitzen. He motioned for the other male to follow him as he walked away through the trees. Blitzen, of course, noticed this and followed after Izaak even though he hadn't been called. The animal stuck close to the canine's side, neither of them looking back to make sure Kesho followed. Instead Izaak was looking for anything else moving through the trees. He was simply assuming that the other wanted a companion of his own since he had been asking about Izaak's. And if he was wrong then well, he would find out later since he wasn't even waiting for the other to catch up and tell him that such a thing possibly could not be wanted. After all he had gotten Blitzen by finding movement through the trees and following it, plus there was the coloration that had made the reindeer stand out amongst the trees. So he would do the same to find something for Kesho.

<style>
.Izaakhurp .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.Izaakhurp p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Izaakhurp b {color:#de2508; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Izaakhurp i {color:#de2508; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Izaakhurp {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... punkin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:340px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b877f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:385px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.Izaakhurp-border {width:387px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread