P.assion Choke The Flower dnd
[html]

ooc: tis fine! ^^

"They flew to the moon? How did they do that? And books? What are books? And what's a virus? Why'd it kill them, but only evolve us?"

Skye wagged her own tail, very happy to find someone that was as interested in these kinds of things as she was. "From what I read, they flew up to the moon in great metal birds they built," she said. It was the easiest way to describe the diagrams and strange figures she'd read, for the human's gests were far greater than her own. A knife and some clothes was nothing compared to standing on the shining globe in the sky that looked down on them all and provided light at night. She wasn't entirely sure how they did it, though, so she was relieved when Daisuke asked his next question, which was much easier to answer. "Books are little square things that you can open, and inside of them are stories that humans have written. They can also be filled with facts, like a manual. And a virus is like a disease that's easy to catch...I'm not really sure why it killed them but helped us, but it'd be interesting to find out!" Maybe there'd be something in the Halifax library she could read to see how different humans were from Luperci, and find that as the answer to their questions!

"Your scent..I've never smelt anything like it. Where are you from?"

The new questions tore Skye from her thoughts and she smiled. "I'm from Cercatori d'Arte; it's a new pack that's dedicated to making and seeking art! It's not too far from Dahlia de Mai; we're neighbors," she exclaimed, proud of her small, yet growing, pack. She took in a breath, a little curious as to where this new stranger was from, and was surprised to find the dusty scents of Inferni on him. But he was a wolf? Surely Inferni wouldn't permit wolves - or, at least, the black coyote she'd met on their borders had told her so.

But then she remembered his injury and stopped herself from asking. Perhaps he had been in a fight with someone from Inferni; that would explain the scent and the injury, as well as the fact that he was part wolf.

<style>
.sunskye p {padding:5px 5px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sunskye b {color:#431200; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.sunskye-text {margin:12px 7px 10px 40px; padding:5px; width:350px; height:200px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.7; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #431200;}
.sunskye {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/jzaams.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#7E0E00; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #C78208; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread