P.apercut Skin
[html]
ooc: sorry for the wait on this post.

The boy called the prefix of the golden dragon's name, in which Daisuke happily looked at the man, keeping where he was because of his foot. The boy would wrap his strong arms around Daisuke, who almost had the breath squeezed out of him, but was released by the manchild before he needed to breathe again. The two men were two strong men, both able to hold their own, though this kid had size definitely on his side. He actually made Daisuke feel small now, and he also felt like he had missed a lot in the child's life since he is now seeing this kid all grown up and the last time they had seen each other he hadn't been able to even transform yet. Daisuke still couldn't help but want to touch Caillen though, for the man was very, very attractive. His pelt was unique, and even as a child, Daisuke admired the man's coat, but now, seeing it on him as an adult...It kinda turned Daisuke on, to put it bluntly. Daisuke cleared his throat, and looked at the man yet again. He smiled though, that handsome Daisuke smile. Dai gave the boy a happy growl as he looked the man up and down, the boy's thick fur looked soft to touch, and Dai almost reached out to touch it again. Blue eyes stuck on the others' of a different hue of the same color as his own and they just stood there almost frozen in time for a few moments. Daisuke held a smile on his pierced maw.

Caillen spoke about his mother, and how long it had been since he had seen her. It'd been forever since Daisuke saw his mother's deathbed, so they were both similar in a way, both moving on from their mother's influences. Daisuke then thought about how the manchild would not have known about what had happened between his mother and Daisuke himself. It was only free love, that's the only way Daisuke could explain it, though, Daisuke did find himself excited for the pups and he found the idea of being there with Alaine with his puppies and her to be almost like paradise. ”Caillen, I have something to tell you.” the man started to speak, grin still on his face as he looked into the eyes of his friend. ”Your mother is pregnant with my children.” He bluntly placed his cards on the table, his poker face being nothing but a huge grin on his pierced maw, showing how happy he was for himself and Alaine, and Caillen as well, since he would be a big brother as well. ”I am going to join the pack so I can be with them..And your mother, and you.” the punk spoke to the romeo, the punkish grin still sitting on Daisuke's face, blue eyes bright with excitement as he looked for the expression on his friend's face.

”speech”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread