P.apercut Skin
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.calliengreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#48cc78; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.calliengreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.calliengreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #06190d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... allien.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:170px;background-color:#227f43;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#06190d;}
</style>

table © Jenny
ooc: oui oui! i shall spree <3
SoSuWriMo: 552

It was the man's face that made things seem surreal. That charming, 100% Daisuke face, head tilt and all; A face that he had etched into his memory from childhood, when the golden dragon had saved his mother's life, and thus his own. A face that he had missed often, and always thought of with the highest fondness that Caillen could give. That widely grinning, roguishly handsome face.

He wanted to punch it, but the shock had not yet set fully into his strong bones. He wanted to give the man the benefit of the doubt, that these impediment had been caused my his own misinterpretation. But no, oh no: Daisuke was speaking again, and he was laying it out all so clearly that there was not a nook or cranny for the wolfdog's confusion to hide behind. Nothing but that slow-simmering but extremely potent anger, that when roused would inevitably consume him, as it had his hot-blooded father. The youth felt his hands curling into fists; wicked nails biting into calloused palms until he thought he felt the slight warmth of blood there.

"You had a night," His voice sounded strained, and oddly not his own. Caillen had never heard himself so deadly serious before. "And my mother... My mother ended up... Pregnant." He spoke the word as if it were some vile thing, like a rotting corpse or some detestable, horrible torture. There were small windows shutting all across the manchild's brain - Little windows of sunshine and hope, fastened tight against the oncoming storm. The sickening feeling in his gut had solidified, like an icy fist was grabbing his intestines and twisting, twisting.

Daisuke was still talking, as though blindly hoping that the sound of his voice might drum some sense back into the massive wolfdog. His hackles were bristling in anger, the handsome gold male's voice like white noise in his ears. Alaine. Pregnant. Daisuke - Father. Betrayal. How? HOW COULD THEY? The repulsive taste of guilt slackened his lips, to reveal a shining line of pristine white daggers, that had never before tasted the blood of a fellow Luperci. Oh, the times were a changing.

That final sentence, though, oh. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. A small muscle leaped to life in Caillen's usually pleasant face, twitching eagerly just below one ice-cold eye. "You f**ked my mother." Deadpan voice was herald to the strange rage that was building up inside of him, the rage that he had bottled for so long. It had simmered away quietly in the background of the dreamer's life, but it had always been there - That severe hatred for he, the one who had torn apart his mother, the one who had cast her down into hell for so damn long. It was too difficult to understand as a pup, watching his mother sob hopelessly in her sleep, clutching her body so tightly that sometimes it had bled. But the poison had been planted in those days of Alaine's weakness, and it had festered now. Unfortunately for Daisuke, he had just popped open the lid.

A snarl of fury bubbled out of the boy, and ignoring the bristling feline at his once-idol's feet, Caillen swung one large fist, aiming roughly for that furred face he had so loved.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread